The Injection Moulded Full Face Shield is a Direct Splash Protection Full Face Mask, produced in Cape Town, South Africa.
We can produce up to 35 000 units per day.
Custom colors available on order of 10 000 units and above.
- Suitable for use with safety goggles, spectacles, over face masks and respiratory mouthpieces.
- One Size fits all
- Full face coverage - Eyes, mouth and nose.
- Easy to adjust and comfortable to wear
- Lightweight and durable
- Re-Usable and easy to clean.
- Visor may be used as a disposable unit in certain applications such as front-line healthcare workers.
- Visor and headband initially sold as a complete unit but visors can be purchased separately.
- Visor material: PET, fully recyclable
- Headband material: Polypropylene, fully recyclable
- Maximum Height: 280mm
- Warp around length: 280mm (Ear to Ear)
- Nominal Product Weight: 41 grams
- Assembly required
What's in the box
1x Lumo Green Visor
"A team of experts say face shields might replace masks as a more comfortable and more effective deterrent to Covid-19.
"Face shields, which can be quickly and affordably produced and distributed, should be included as part of strategies to safely and significantly reduce transmission in the community setting," said a trio of physicians from the University of Iowa.
Shields have a number of advantages over masks, they added. First of all, they are endlessly reusable, simply requiring cleaning with soap and water or common disinfectants. Shields are usually more comfortable to wear than masks, and they form a barrier that keeps people from easily touching their own faces.
According to the Iowa team, large-scale studies haven't yet been conducted. But "in a simulation study, face shields were shown to reduce immediate viral exposure by 96% when worn by a simulated healthcare worker within 18 inches of a cough."
"When the study was repeated at the currently recommended physical distancing distance of 6ft (1.8m), face shields reduced inhaled virus by 92%," the authors said."
Read the full article here
Please note that this is a product we have developed out of the extreme worldwide shortage of PPE equipment in March 2020.
We are working to get this product fully certified as soon as possible.
*If you are looking for bulk quantity of this product (50 + units), please contact us directly email@example.com and our sales team we will be in contact with you.*